Thursday 17 October 2013

Programing in difrent langueges

I am currently learning to program in c# javascript and python, and i have noticed that they are all very different languages.
 
 This sparked my interest, so I googled programing languages and found out there are a lot to choose from. What I’m going to do is give you a taste of all the different languages I can. So they can be compared easily I will use each language to make a "Hello World” program.
 
   For thoughts who don't know a "Hello World" program is usually the first thing you learn to do when you’re learning a programing langue. It is as simple as making the computer gives you a pop up saying "Hello World" but it gives you a place to start.

   For an idea of where I’m getting this information and for what you might get in this blog you can check out this Wikipedia entry for the list of languages I will be showing you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages 

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language

*note i will not be doing all of them and the ones i do will be randomly picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment